Hematologic Dentistry in Suwanee, GA
Cutting-edge therapy for natural, efficient healingSchedule Consultation
Healing does not have to be a hassle.
How does it work?
Naturally occuring fibrin clots can be extracted from your blood quickly and easily. A small blood sample is taken and spun at high speeds in a centrifuge for about ten minutes, during which, the blood separates into plasma, a fibrin clot and red blood cells. This tissue-engineering scaffold is applied directly to the surgical site to enhance the healing process.
The essential components of this material that aid in the healing and recovery process are:
- Leukocytes — White blood cells that fight the symptoms of infection
- Blood Cells — The specific blood cells that create blood clots to stop bleeding
- Cytokines — Proteins that fight the symptoms of inflammation
- Stem cells — Cells that can develop into bone, blood or muscle tissue, depending on what your body needs most
- Autologous fibrin — Proteins that bind all the elements of the blood clot together
Enjoy the benefits of cutting-edge dental medicine
Fibrin clots can be used to improve your post-treatment healing following almost any surgical dental treatment, including wisdom tooth extractions or dental implant placements. With this state-of-the-art hematologic dentistry, you can expect:
- Faster healing periods
- Less pain and swelling
- Reduced risk of infection
- Decreased chance of dry socket following a tooth extraction
- Enhanced osseointegration following an implant placement
Because this therapy uses the healing properties that already exist in your body instead of introducing a foreign material, there is little to no risk of disease transmission or a negative immune response.
Hear From Our Patients
Your comfort is our priority
I have personally worked with Dr. Li and can honestly say that all of his care is personal and top notch! I definitely recommend him for any periodontal and implant treatment! — Dr. Matt Johnson
4300 Westbrook Rd., #F
Suwanee, GA 30024
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|